Free Embroidery Pattern | Studio Ghibli


The Secret World of Arrietty

Freebie Embroidery Pattern


“You forgot something”




I originally had this thought of creating small Studio Ghibli hoop icons of my favorite movie scenes, I've been working on really big hoops and little icons like this are super easy and simple for me to complete. 
This also gives me an opportunity to show everyone a behind-the-scenes process of how everything is created from start to finish. 

I actually wanted them completed before actually showcasing all of my design patterns and offering visual assistance on my Instagram before putting some up as freebies and most of them up for sale. 

But, there are so many ideas in such little time. 
If I see a majority vote or comments on a tutorial, I'll try to squeeze one in my schedule.


Don't panic, I still will be fully sharing my embroidery project outlines for free! Only when and with my blog journal/tutorials are publicly announced and shared.



Moving onto the pattern!



You can continue scrolling to the title to download the free pattern along with the DMC Color Palette.






This is my behind-the-scenes progress of stitching the Arrietty icon on a small 4 inch embroidery hoop. 




Arrietty Completed Hoop






Thank you so much for coming to the end!





Youtube Short Tutorial Video!







 

Comments

Popular Posts