3 Free Embroidery Patterns of Sailor Moon!

 3 Freebie Patterns: Sailor Moon



As I re-watched my childhood favorite anime, Sailor Moon! It was so hard not to embroider each and every scene! 

Temptations are real and things were done, all good of course!

A few days ago I found myself completely burned out from all the Summer Collaborations and now that Fall is upon us and the holiday seasons are around the corner I decided to gift everyone something this month ♡

I usually share my outline when I'm finished creating a hoop, but instead of one outline I'm giving you 3! 

     



I actually created these outlines to see if I was capable of creating PDF files to share and sell in the future, along with offering tutorials, but I find myself with very little time and less motivation when looking back on outlines I created. 

I feel sad to just let these outlines stay in my gallery collecting dust just because I'm no longer feeling it.

I know, I know. I'm picky and I get bored easily with a piece.

Also, if you haven't noticed I carefully picked these screen caps from Season 1, Episode 1 of Sailor Moon.

 I have a few more favorite screen caps that I'm also working on creating the outlines to and choosing only one scene of the episode to actually embroider for a cool tutorial, for now, enjoy your outlines!!



I separated the outlines into 3 files, that way you can choose your favorite one without having to download them all. 


"Time to dig in!"



"That's Amazing!"



And

"Huh...?"


Comments

Popular Posts