Embroidery Project Planner LAUNCHING! | Get Your Projects in Order Today!

Hello all! 

This blog isn't going to be your usual tutorial filled with tips and tricks, fortunately I am bringing something new to the table this year! 
Truly grateful for the opportunity to share with you all my recent project planning tips with the most recent blog speaking on the importance of embroidery planning and what it means to me. 

I've searched everywhere for a good planner, specifically for embroidering and trying to stay consistent with social media posting, whether it's a story post, reel or photo, anything that'll help us organize the perfect project while taking or recording good quality content. All the searching led to nowhere and I found none that fit the embroidery aesthetic to help me stitch with efficiency, calculate my supplies and everything in-between that aligns with embroidering.


Coming January 25th!


The Superior DMC Thread Shopping List!


Are you tired of frantically figuring out the thread colors you need?
That little scrap paper filled with endless numbers driving you bonkers?
Let's overcome that panic feeling when shopping for our next thread colors!

I can't count how many times I've gone thread shopping and have returned home with the exact same thread colors, last minute embroidery shopping becomes overwhelming. 
I recently created a minimalistic shopping list for tracking and purchasing our embroidery threads, this little cute kawaii notepad is 3.5" x 4" with a sturdy back and small enough for travelling size with 50 sheets for lots of note taking!

Limited Available!

NOW ON KOFI!


I was just too thrilled about this planner and I absolutely had to share this complete bundle with you!
I printed this out myself to ensure it was perfect enough to use and I feel powerful when starting a project now! 

(*wink*wink* new blog with a new hoop that matches this is coming~)

This Embroidery Project Planner has everything you need to crush any embroidery hoop while inspiring you to overcome your crafting project, the organization gives such a pleasant energy, the note taking is valuable for future projects and working on individual hoops in a timely manner is very rewarding!

Spirited Away Inspired Planner

I personally created these planners all by hand, the designs were captured by Studio Ghibli movie scenes from Spirited Away along with the theme and colors schemes. The content of the planners are also inspired by the project planning I've done for the past 10 months, creating and staying focused on the main embroidery topics that go on day to day. 

Sizes vary, some pages have multiple planners due to small sizing and efforts of not wasting too much paper I made this an un-cut version of a planner. I know it may seem pointless to purchase since a little bit of hand cutting is required in some pages. 

I used my cutting board and grabbed my box cutter, aligned my ruler to the edges of the planner to cut more sheets of paper since I've printed quite a few and my pages cut straight.

What's included?

6 Pages of Goodies!
  • Project Note Planning
  • Agenda Planner
  • 2 Supply Pages
  • 6 Note Cards
  • 4 Task List
  • 6 Small Notes
When printing, be sure to check your printing size on the "printer settings", my printer is usually set manually as in "scale fit to page" and enlarges my images which leads me to adjust the sizing myself, correctly. The document itself is sized accurately, it's just my printer setting doing whatever it wants.  

You can purchase this project planner download on my Kofi! 
Due to this planner being an instant download I will not be able to issue refunds after you have completed your purchase. To stay in good graces you may contact me for any printing concerns to make everything as easy as possible! Thank you so much! 

Please keep in mind that this is a Digital Purchase, no physical item will be sent!


ON SALE NOW!



 














Comments

Popular Posts