Materials for Goldwork Embroidery

 Easter Day Embroidery!

Goldwork Embroidery: Beginner Guide 

Card captor Sakura Hand Embroidery 





Hello everyone!

This is just a small and straight to the point blog, not much to reveal on this, if you'd like to see more behind-the-scenes process on this embroidery you can always join my Ko-fi membership! 

I'll be laying out the materials and some step-by-step process photos so you too can create a Gold Metallic Thread work designed for your embroidery hoop or the next one!
 
This hoop was initially supposed to be featured in my 2024 Ko-fi membership, but things have taken a turn and in hopes I can drop this lovely hoop by Easter 2025! 

Happy Stitching! 



Essential Materials

  • Embroidery Hoop
  • Embroidery Stand (makes it much easier to embroider with both hands)
  • Gold Metallic Thread (of your preference)
  • Scissors
  • Embroidery Needles
The materials used are beginner friendly tools, if you're just starting up, these items are easily nearby to anyone who's focusing on embroidery. 

Quick tip:

Embroidery Hoop Tension!

Having tension in your hoop makes a lot of difference when embroidering, before you begin stitching lightly tap your embroidery fabric and if it sounds like a drum then it's perfect to begin stitching! 
I've also noticed hoops from your local Walmart or Michael's are great, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, Amazon is definitely the way to go and pocket friendly. 

And that's all for this blog! I hope you all enjoyed it! 

If you're interested in owning this embroidery hoop, you can reserve her on my Ko-fi Shop!
I won't be sharing photos publicly until Easter of 2025! 



Close ups!

       







Comments

Popular Posts