Embroidery Pattern | Studio Ghibli

 

Free Emboidery Pattern

Studio Ghibli: Princess Mononoke


I thought I'd share another reminder that this embroidery pattern is available for everyone on my Ko-fi Shop
As much as I enjoy embroidering, sharing the pattern is by far my favorite thing to do, I just love to see everyone embroider so quickly and efficiently. I've also gotten a few messages from beginner artists that purchased this outline say how it is to follow and are grateful for the DMC Color Palette I left with it. 

I have yet to finish this hoop myself, but this is a hoop that I play with when my brain needs a little clear up from my ko-fi membership hoops I've been desperately trying to complete before the due dates! 

What to expect?

This pattern includes:
Basic outline pattern
Advanced outline pattern / includes with shading guidelines 
DMC Embroidery Thread Color Palette

Really, all you need is the basic embroidery tools and you're all set! 

Be sure to check out my Pinterest to see slight glimpses of this hoop, also if you're new here, my ko-fi membership still has lots of free patterns, tips and videos on my YouTube channel! 

  

I also haven't mentioned, if you're subscribed to my ko-fi membership, no need to purchase these embroidery patterns since they are available for FREE, specifically to my Ko-fi Family Members! 














Comments

Popular Posts