Free Embroidery Pattern | Inuyasha

 

Free Emboidery Pattern

 Inuyasha Embroidery Pattern: Sesshomaru


Taking it back to when I dropped this hoop back in April, this hoop has already found his forever home.

I thought I'd share a reminder that this embroidery pattern is available for FREE on my ko-fi


If you'd like to see a brief tutorial on how I completed the Turkey Stitch, you can follow my quick step tip video on Instagram. If you would like to see the full detailed video you can join my membership program on Ko-fi to become familiar with the turkey stitch method. 



I have been very busy this past year, now that I'm getting used to the work life, I hope to schedule my time with accuracy to continue sharing patterns and tips when it comes to all thing's embroidery. 

Don't forget this pattern comes with one basic outline, an outline pattern with shading guidelines and of course the DMC palette along with the DMC colors I used for Sesshomaru, including the needle painted color transition palette! 

    

Enjoy! 


Comments

Popular Posts