New Year 2024 | Cardcaptor Sakura: Embroidery close-ups!

 Embroidery Photo Journal


Hello, hello!
It's been 100 years if it's been a day! 

Its's also been a while since I went ahead and made a photo dump post of a finished embroidery hoop, so I thought why not share the latest hoop that's taken me about 1.5 years to finish. 

As you all know and if you don't, I recently had some big life changes this past Summer, from settling in my new apartment to now revamping my craft room. 

I hope you all love the close-up photos of the newly completed Card captor Sakura hoop, featuring the two favorites, Sakura and Tomoyo! 

 

I had so much fun creating this and quite frankly, very happy I took my time with them both! 
I've rushed into so many embroidery hoops with such a short time crunch, it's nice to now work at my own pace along with my own time. 

 

Tomoyo's curl really got the best of me, and I have been meaning to record the process of it, but due to the move and new equipment search, it really had me pause on recording frequently. Luckily, I still managed to whip this up together. 

I'm hoping in the future I can find a reference image that'll allow me to perform this technique again, I think the flowing of the thread for the hair is an awesome effect! 

 

I know this blog is out of the ordinary and something I normally don't post, but it's been a lot going on. 

Also, if you're new here, just know my Ko-fi has a lot more than my Blogger can contain. 

Don't forget the cuties are now for sale, I won't be posting them until this upcoming year of January!
 

Bye for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts