Simple Stitching without DMC Floss #310

 DMC Embroidery Floss 779


Hello everyone! 
Slowly but surely getting back on my Ko-fi membership and posting much more frequently on my blogger, I've missed everyone dearly! 

If you're new here, welcome! 
I've been embroidering for over 3 years now, over the years I've been sharing countless tips, tutorials and tricks when it comes to hand embroidery. I've been more diligent with posting on my ko-fi since blogger tends to remove or delete all my good step-by-step photo process on most occasions. 

From my previous experience with hand stitching, I've found several topics and tips on how to make embroidering much more fun along with beginner friendly tips to help you get started! 


This hoop is going to be posted in February 2025, I'll also be dropping lots of blogs and videos on my Senpai Stitching Membership, all exclusively for my Sensei members! 


Over the years of embroidering, I've been in numbers of collaborations, swamped with hoop gifts and others. I've gotten so burned out, I took a whole year and a half off just to clear my mental space when it comes to embroidering. 
Unfortunately, it's left me agitated with not being able to keep up with my embroidery art. Now that I've cleared the space and moved into my new apartment, I'm so ready to nosedive into creating new content for everyone, I'm actually excited about the new wave of change, I hope to continue growing with everyone! 


Be that to say! 
Today, I'm just giving a glimpse on what it looks like when embroidering with a different color thread as opposed to the DMC #310 (black) we usually use. 
This reference image was just so soft, the black thread definitely would've created a lot of blunt effects on this hoop, hence why I went with a darker brown, just to make it much more settling on the eyes. 


P.S

If you'd like to see more of this embroidery hoop process you can always sign up for my Ko-fi Membership, I have three tiers and each of them carry their own perks! 

Again, this hoop will be dropping in February, if you'd like to reserve this piece you can always do so on my Ko-fi Shop, see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts