Free Embroidery Patterns | Sailor Moon!

 3 Free Patterns of Sailor Moon!

End of Episode 1!

Easy Beginner Friendly Embroidery Patterns!


Thank you! 

Hello hello! 
May I just say, Thank you to everyone who's taken such a big interest in the free outline patterns I've gifted for you! Everyone loved the recent freebies of the Sailor Moon Episode 1 screen caps and I'm so honored to be giving you the final images of Episode 1, including 2 more! 

The Embroidery Community ♥ means so much to me, it's sincerely become a neighborhood of kindhearted people! 
I've met amazing and talented friends that have given me a lot of encouragement and support along the way and it's been such a privilege to be able to participate in giving back! 

My biggest goal is to continue cherishing the wonderful comments everyone has given me and carry on taking constructive criticism as valuable critiquing because I am always thankful for someone telling me how I can do something different and/or better! 


Happy Stitching!




    

The last freebies I've made were created into a PDF file for easy download, unfortunately I ran out of room on my Google Docs and found it simpler to add the outline here for everyone. 

I'm not sure which I like best, creating PDF files or simply dropping the images here.., which do you all prefer? Was the previous Sailor Moon blog better? 

All the same, here are the cutest patterns ever! 


"Transformation!"

Outline

Outline with shading

Outline with shading and background details


"I will punish you!"


Outline 

Outline with shading and background

"He's so cute!"

Outline

Outline with shading

Outline with shading and background



Thank you again for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog post! 
I cannot wait to see what you all create with these outlines, I recently had a friend who is also an artist in the painting medium and she mentioned she used an outline to create a painting, which sounded genius!!

Did you think I forgot about your 2 gifts? hehe

♥ to the stitching community 

"Of course I do!"

Outline

Outline with background

"Moon power, make up!" 


Outline
Outline with background







Comments

Popular Posts