Watercoloring Process onto Fabric |Embroidery Background Painting

 Senpai Stitching is now on Youtube!


Hello everyone! 

My schedule has been pretty tight lately and I know most of you are already aware of my absence from social media recently, but now that majority of my adult duties have been cleared from my list I decided to stay faithful to giving useful insights on my embroidery tips when I can. 

Since my hands are always moving, I felt it'd be a cool learning experience to create a Youtube channel with more of the behind-the-scenes when it comes to embroidery. Since doing the Genya Stumpwork Video, I don't feel as anxious about creating a 1 minute Instagram reel while cramping in 10-15 minutes of detailed embroidery information.


I learned a lot through my blog creations and to be honest, I wasn't confident in my stitching back when I first stepped into my embroidery "career". After Genya, I received so much love and a lot of questions that motivated me to continue sharing my tips and it gave me the gentle nudge to continue furthering my Embroidery Blog along with producing quality Embroidery Stationaries


Although I love venturing into new social media steps, I'm still keeping my Ko-fi Membership Tier a priority and my blog will stay second in line. Think of Youtube as a source of quick stitching tips and "to the point" video tutorials! 


I would love it if you subscribed to my Youtube channel! My username is: @senpaistitching_ 
I truly appreciate all the love, support and most importantly, the thing that means the absolute world to me is the encouragement you all have given me and continue to give me! 

Now for the video, I'm quickly showing everyone how I watercolor onto fabric for this background onto  embroidery projects. 


I must mention how this video was supposed to be a "real-time" video but I needed to make some cuts since I live by a busy neighborhood where noisy trucks pass by and my cat loves to photo bomb me on occasion, no worries friends, nothing important was cut! 

Another cool thing about this embroidery project is you can now purchase the entire outline image of Toji Fushiguro on my Ko-fi! So hopefully this video is helpful for you when you decide to embroider this outline and paint the background.

If you have any questions or better, a suggestion for the next video on what you'd like to see what's done or how to - please leave a comment! This curiosity from you, help me help YOU!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Comments

Popular Posts